Engage students - Save time
Our mission is to connect teachers and students in a writing space
that highly engages students while saving teacher time
SAVE TEACHERS 20 HOURS PER WEEK
Reduce teacher workloads
Time is the currency of all educators.
- Scribo reduces teacher workloads and the many hours they spend each week in lesson preparation, feedback, monitoring and grading texts.
- Scribo supports flexible pedagogy without prescribing any fixed processes. Teachers choose how they want to save time and engage students in writing support.
STUDENT ENGAGEMENT - GET THEM WRITING MORE
Getting students to write more, more often needs support. Engagement in writing is the first step to improvement.
- Create differentiated scaffolds that support and guide student writing as they work using AI to do the work.
- Helping students to plan their thinking before they write is proven to improve writing.
FEEDBACK THAT MATTERS TO STUDENTS
Students only respond to feedback when it's about what they should do next. (John Hattie 2021)
- Scribo AI personalises instant feedback for all students to help self-direct writing improvement.
- Scribo gives teachers AI super-powers to add and track feedback in multiple ways.
YOUR RUBRIC SCORES GRADED PLUS A SCRIBO SCORE
Scribo automates grading and marking workflows to keep students engaged and reduce teacher workloads.
- Scribo instantly scores student work, showing where marks are lost and how to get them back.
- Use any preferred rubric to grade against. Scribo has over 20 international rubrics loaded and ready to use. Teachers quickly load and engage their own rubric.
- Rubrics support peer review and self-assessment.
REPORTING FOR PARENTS AND STUDENTS
Integrate student reporting
Scribo automates detailed student reporting :
- Create multilevel feedback reports for students and parents
- Control the information supplied
- School branding of reports
- Students create their own reports
INSIGHTS ACROSS THE SCHOOL
Insights inform teaching
Scribo catches data as writing happens.
- Data aggregates across classes, teachers, students, subjects, schools and districts
- Over 15 combinations of critical data
- Centralised gradebook, able to update systems